Saturday, November 12, 2011

                           Vintage fur jacket, H&M heeled booties, Joe Fresh faux leather pants

This is what I wore out yesterday night to see Martha Marcy May Marlene last night, (which I shall be doing a seperate post about, and which I highly reccomend). The fur jacket was an absolute find at only $22.00, and the leather pants are still available from Joe Fresh for $39.00, although I got them on sale somewhat. The H&M booties I have had for at least three years, and despite their extremely thin soles they have done me rather well.

         Essentially, this is one of my favorite versions of a luxe, yet budget-effective, look - clothing with large amounts of texture is less common with cheaper fabrics, so adding dimensioned textiles is one of the most effortless ways to live well on a student budget, as mine unfortunately is.




Photo Credit:  Sally

No comments: