Friday, November 4, 2011

Ladylike Autumn


Only jacket,  Zara knit scarf, vintage sheer dress, vintage boots.


Eternity watch, my Canon PowerShot SX120 IS camera.

Hopefully self-portraits shall be rare, but I am going to have to go on
the hunt for a good, (and regularily available), photographer to help save
this blog from the monotonous boredom of mirror shots!


So here is the first blog post of Clairification, although I find the title severely
lacking in almost every way, so it is very much up to any superior title to take its
place. However, to preface any start of a blog I should give you some basics:

I.) My name is Claire Matheson.
                               II.) I am seventeen and in my last year of high school.
III.) I live in Vancouver, Canada.
     IV.) This blog will primarily be about
                                         fashion, but other creative aspects of my life, such as art and
                                    some writing, which correlate to the blog will be featured.

No comments: