Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New In: Christmas Gifts

  Here are some of the highlights under my Christmas tree - my family really went all out with their gift-giving to me, and I loved everything I received. However, most importantly I value how much love they showed me and how much thought went into each present.


                    Anthropologie teacup, Betsey Johnson earrings, Anthropologie cotton lace blouse.

        This Anthropologie top is absolutely exquisite, and I am going to be wearing it for my graduation in Spring. I've always wanted to avoid the "prom" look of satin and sequins, and when I first saw this top I knew it was perfect. Bring forth The Virgin Suicides vibes of wheat fields and ethereal suburban surrealism! - I am ready for thee.

  Ah, the Betsey Johnson's! These are my first Betsey pieces, which make them all the more exciting. I love how youthful they are.

Material Girl studded blazer.

This Material Girl tuxedo blazer is extremely timely as I have had no black blazer these past months. I love the YSL le smoking vibe it gives off. I've always had a massive craving for the androgynous Marlene Dietrich look, and this blazer is definitely getting me one step closer to that.

Urban Outfitters checked dress, American Eagle studded coin belt.

My brother gave me this charming dress and belt, both of which items that shall be extremely useful and easy to throw on in a pinch.

Left to Right: Emporio Armani briefs, American Eagle earrings, American Eagle socks, Dynamite belt, Topshop necklace, Joe felt tam. Beneath: Chapters cozy faux fur and fleece blanket.


Topshop key necklace.

Chapters owl globe.

                                                     Joe lambswool neutral check coat.

                        This coat is one of those items that, when put on, is transformative. Its cut is effortless, and on the hanger it is done no justice.

Diana F+ camera.

My brother and sister gave this amazing camera to me! I cannot beleive they did this - it is the full Diana F+ set including each lense type, frame variation and extra. Not included in these photos are some of the kits various extended items, which shows just how vastly this camera and its abilities have been made available to me. I can't beleive how perfect this will be for developing my artwork, not only to draw from my own photographs now, but also when I head to Emily Carr University of the Arts in the fall. I shall be able to truly capture my visual inspirations in a much more minute form.



                        And so, those are my gift highlights. I am so lucky, and I love them all!.

No comments: