Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wedding Inspirations - Bride and Bridesmaids

Well, it's springtime...and with the flowers come weddings, and with my visual imagination that in turn entails dreaming of wedding fashions. Below are some drool-worthy inspirations, mostly courtesy of net-a-porter.com's designer fashion collections.

The Bridesmaids -


Left to right: Alice + Olivia beaded white lace dress, Alaia blush nude tie heels, Asos blush clutch, Erickson Beamon chandelier earrings, Kenneth Jay Lane cocktail ring, Pixi Cosmetics colour corrector and lip tint.
 And here are some inspiration pictures for the above collage -









And then, finally, the creme de la creme -

The Bride -


Left to right: Temperley London white lace wedding gown, Alexander McQueen gold clutch, Valentino bracelet, Giuseppe Zanotti flowered heels, Gaia Repossi double knuckle ring, Erickson Beamon mixed earrings, Lanvin stationery.
 So there you have it - the wedding dress I must admit, I would want some added drama with a long train etc etc, but here is the vague image that I at present would go for. But then again, right now these are just my imaginings - believe me, I am nowhere near the place in time where these are becoming a reality. The very thought of that brings guffaw from my lips.

No comments: